Ice House owners have a unique opportunity to supplement their income with low overhead and minimal time commitment.
Perhaps you're close to retirement, or maybe you need extra income for a growing family. Very few financial opportunities offer the potential to realize such a high return on your investment as the Ice House does.
- Purchase one or more Ice Houses
- Purchase or lease a small plot of land (or part of a busy parking lot)
- Arrange for electricity, water, and a phone line.
- There are no supplies except plastic bags and twist ties.
- No employees are necessary to be on-site. The Ice House requires very little maintenance.
- Average initial investment for 1 house is approximately $100,000.